Friday, July 22, 2011

Six thursdays a year get claimed by my hometown Meppel and they even call it Thursday Meppel Day or Donderdag Meppel Dag in Dutch...basically it's a lame night out for middle aged guys and gals to drink and party to bands who made a career out of covering all the bands you had hoped never would have entered your life...anyway I claimed my first DMD (yeah that's short for..) yesterday the first and so 5 more to go last night was all about drinking together with one of my least productive guys on my team of City Trash writers..my head still hurts..give me beer give me wine don't let me order exotic drinks...still two weeks before something semi exciting will happen at the local bar but as I was googling Reverse Cowgirls I got some inspiration and such so here it is the official announcement of something exciting in Meppel the Holy Beggars will play aswell to enhance the fun..else I will!!
Photobucket
I know it's shitty only write me when you like thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment