Friday, August 12, 2011

Spectacular news!!! Mr. Junior who was invited for Trash #38 decided he would not answer me untill he could be in the Trash I'm working on right now CITY TRASH #39! Seriously honoured to get the best fucking one man band around in my shitty magazine one of the few I haven't seen live yet and I was looking for the right video to post with this bullshit but I just get caught up everytime everything is fucking powerful so I will just leave you with one of those vids with a record sleeve cause that is officially the song I heard first and that was a moment I will never forget..you don't know but see you soon!! And with Mr. Junior I obviously meant that hot shit from Switzerland Urban Junior check out all his vids they fucking great especially the 2010 euro tour vid makes me want to act nice stay sober for once and just enjoy the show anyway Urban Junior is the greatest!!!



ofcourse I could also post you three awesome examples of this guy! Fucking genius!!

No comments:

Post a Comment